So I leave tomorrow! Crazy stuff. I just finished my classwork...well...except for a couple worksheets.
I won't be able to blog while in China...it will most likely be blocked, plus I can't take the chance of certain information coming to me on the web. So I will be letting my mom or roommate...not sure yet...update my blog while I'm gone. I'll send updates to them and you will be able to read them then :)
I am excited to go. It's a strange excited, though, cause I'm really subdued. I think it's just cause of the stress. But it will be ok! I am still in disbelief that I'm going to China tomorrow, but I guess I will be that way probably until I get there. Anyway, it's time for me to go finish laundry and cleaning and getting last minute things done.
I heard from the other english teachers I'm staying with, and she told me that she likes to bake :) They have made use of the toaster oven in wonderful ways!! Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails. So I'm excited to experiment with them!
I'm also excited to be working there. I am not sure how it will go, because I've never taught English before, and I will have to come up with creative methods of instruction! I think that it will really help me in the future with whatever I am doing, though. Also answering their questions will be a very important part of my job...making sure to correctly answer them and to help them grow! His will be done, right?
Well, time for me to go, as I said before!!
Blessings to all :) You are all loved by "the Big Guy" :)
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment