Friday, November 27, 2009

So I have 2 weeks and 1 day until I leave! I am very excited, but also nervous at the same time.
I am home for Thanksgiving break! It's very nice to be home and everything, but not nice when you are sick. Yesterday (Thanksgiving) I was in bed with a fever ALL day. I was awake for 4 hours consecutively, and that's the longest I was awake all day. I am still recovering, and hope to be able to go back to school on Monday. Making the drive will be difficult when sick, so I'm just hoping for a full, speedy recovery: espeically so that I can get classes done so I can leave for China! I am finally getting all of my finals scheduled so that I can take them all a week or so early.

I heard that it's VERY cold there. It's about 50 degrees EVERYWHERE...inside and out. So it sounds like I'll be needing to bring lots of warm clothing and such. Even though 50s are normal (and even warm!) around here...we can escape to a 70 degree house. There it's cold all over. So it will be different than what I am used to!

I found out that when I'm in China, I will probably not be able to use this blog...but don't worry. I'll have my mom update it while I'm gone. I'll send her e-mails and she can post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment